- Jerusalem artichoke – a highly effective crop of the future
- bee-keeping and honey production
- fruit-berry planting – according to the principle of the forest gardening
- vermiculture and cyclical provision of soil fertility
- autonomous and year-round food production
- only organic farming and processing methods
Our team has international experts with practical experience in implementation of these tasks. We have registered patents, the seed fund, and we rely on scientific developments.
“Growing your own food is like printing your own money”